Silk Road, a restaurant inside the Vdara Hotel in Las Vegas, invites one to lounge in its sculptural fiberglass seating that flows to the outside space. Being inspired by a Merchant Meeting House, the result is astonishing personal booths of the cherished dining room. Natural light will light up the lively and glowing colors of the room, while the delicate ambient light encourages a cherished yet cheerful ambiance that gives guests a seductive experience in its sensuous surroundings. The pictures show numerous delicate, fine patterns that are malleable and at the same time soft. There are more than a few dining experiences, from intimate and cradling custom fiberglass banquettes to soft tables that seem to shine with a warm orange light. You’ve got to see it to believe it. This futuristic restaurant interior with retro touch is designed by Karim Rashid.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Lovely Farmhouse Architecture Design by Bates Masi Architect
- An Overview of Modern Architectural Design
- Azure Office – Modern Office Interior Design with Blue Color Scheme
- Black and White Lobby Interior Design of Lever House Art Collection
- The Electric Birdcage – Cocktail Bar and Restaurant Interior Design